Problem being booted and request for memory dump and report?

Ted

Well, for a while, my new PC was working a charm, but this morning, I kept getting booted from Excelsior. But this time, it wasn't lag or latency of framerate, but just being booted followed by a request for a report and a "mini memory dump".

I'm not sure if this is at my end (as I said, this computer is just three or four days old!) or something on COH's end?

Anybody else experiencing this?

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Captain Fabulous said:

Verify your files to ensure it's not the game client. If the problem persists I would then run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and a CPU/GPU stress test to see if it's a hardware problem.

Thank you for this suggestion, Captain. How would I go about verifying my files and/or run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and CPU/GPU stress test? 

I'm a Mac guy entering this strange Windows world!  LOL  

5 minutes ago, Ted said:

Thank you for this suggestion, Captain. How would I go about verifying my files and/or run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and CPU/GPU stress test? 

I'm a Mac guy entering this strange Windows world!  LOL  

In the Homecoming launcher, click the "..." in the tan box with Homecoming: 

2023-04-08_22-51.png.e3ed0c42bc67da3c40d0e64a6175a042.png

For the Windows Memory Diagnostic, search for "Windows Memory Diagnostic" in your start menu, and run it.  It'll ask you to restart.  Agree to "restart now."  It'll reboot your computer, run the test, and reboot again when done.  Once Windows boots back up, give it a few minutes, and a result message will pop up.

As for stress testing, I recommend watching this video -

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2