Deleting a character caused the last played character to appear deleted

@Ghost

Odd little bug I ran into just now. I finished a DFB run on Everlasting on a newer Dominator, and logged out. On my character select screen, this is the last character on the 1st page.

I deleted a character on my 2nd page, in the 4th place from the bottom. I clicked on the deleted character's space to start working on a costume for a new character. Eventually, I saved it and backed out, only to go back to the 1st page where... my Dominator was gone. The space simply said "Create Character" and acted like there was nothing there, and the character wasn't present on any page through manual scrolling or the search -- clicking on the seemingly vanished Dominator's space prompted me to make a new character.

Going back to character select and back onto Everlasting had the Dominator back in place, though it is a bit alarming to have characters disappear and be inaccessible (if only for a little bit.)

Also not sure of the root cause, trying to recreate it didn't have the same effect.

The game uses a text file called playerslot.txt that's stored locally and keeps track of which character is in which slot on the character select screen. Sometimes that file gets wonky. Logging out and back in will usually fix it, but if not you can delete it and the client will recreate it the next time you log in.

• Thanks 1