Devastation: Chance For Hold bugged in new page?

ThaOGDreamWeaver

Devastation CFH is one of my favourite toys, slap it on everything, and it doesn't seem to be firing reliably / at all post new page.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Cheers

DW

• Thanks 1

WAKE UP YA MISCREANTS AND... HEY, GET YOUR OWN DAMN SIGNATURE.

Look out for me being generally cool, stylish and funny (delete as applicable) on Excelsior.

• City Council
40 minutes ago, ThaOGDreamWeaver said:

Devastation CFH is one of my favourite toys, slap it on everything, and it doesn't seem to be firing reliably / at all post new page.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Cheers

DW

What power is it slotted in and how is it slotted?

A few, but the one I'm noticing the most is on my current main - Blaster > Beam Rifle > Single Shot. Had this on a few days now and not scored a bonus Hold once. Other ranged toon powers I've had a brief go with (AR, Energy Blast) also seem to be affected, and I'm noticing other people's toons score that effect a lot less.

1937129045_Screenshot2023-04-29at09_24_50.thumb.png.66b2804bc9af580f206d88404fe4156e.png

Edited by ThaOGDreamWeaver

Look out for me being generally cool, stylish and funny (delete as applicable) on Excelsior.

• City Council
On 4/29/2023 at 1:10 AM, ThaOGDreamWeaver said:

A few, but the one I'm noticing the most is on my current main - Blaster > Beam Rifle > Single Shot. Had this on a few days now and not scored a bonus Hold once. Other ranged toon powers I've had a brief go with (AR, Energy Blast) also seem to be affected, and I'm noticing other people's toons score that effect a lot less.

1937129045_Screenshot2023-04-29at09_24_50.thumb.png.66b2804bc9af580f206d88404fe4156e.png

I tested it earlier on Brainstorm. With the slotting you have, you can expect a 19% chance to proc. I got mine to proc on my 4th attempt of using Single Shot. 

4 hours ago, Booper said:

I tested it earlier on Brainstorm. With the slotting you have, you can expect a 19% chance to proc. I got mine to proc on my 4th attempt of using Single Shot. 

Gave it another test today (post-patch?): getting a few, though I wouldn't have said 19% - not against anything conning white or higher, certainly. At least it's not avoiding me any more...