Seeking advice for PB/SA/Psi Sent

Sykar

As the title suggest, I am merely wondering if there are some more experienced players who can give me some pointers with this alt. The base concept is inspired by the Marvel character Emma Frost though with some obvious changes due to how powers work in this game and a very different backstory.

My main question would be what powers I can skip in my primary and secondary to make room for some powers from the pools and epic pool. I want to go Fighting pool for Tough and Weave. As to epic pool I am thinking of getting all but 1 ability, skipping Mind Probe though maybe I can drop another ability from PSI epic pool. If I get all abilities from both masteries I would be done at this point but I ponder to squeeze in Stealth and Grant Invis since the Marvel character could cloak herself and others though it was more limited in the comics but whatever it would be close enough.

I am also thinking of getting Weaken Resolve to help with highly PSI resistant enemies though I am unsure if it is worth a slot just for that or if there are maybe better ways to help with that. I am not convinced getting Cross Punch would help against resistant enemies.

Of course if I go Weaken Resolve there might also be the option to go for Unleash Will which might enable me to drop Fighting if I could perma it though I do not think that it is possible.

Edited by Sykar

• Sykar changed the title to Seeking advice for PB/SA/Psi Sent

I don't think there are going to be a whole lot of options for you skip powers with that pairing. Stone Armor wants most of its powers. Geode is one you can skip if your durability is good enough without it. 

Psionic Blast is a pretty power hungry primary, and it really does want insane levels of recharge before we start talking about skipping powers. The T1 power, Mental Blast, is pretty much crap. You can skip it and not look back. 

Telekinetic Blast, Will Domination, and Scramble Thoughts are still the cornerstone single target powers. If your recharge gets extreme enough, then Psionic Strike may not have a place in your attack chain. Otherwise, Psionic Strike may be useful as filler. 

For AoE, Psychic Wall is your hardest hitter. Despite the low number of targets, Psychic Scream is still an attractive choice for AoE heavy lifting. The reason for that is due to Psionic Tornado having a 20 second cooldown as part of its base power. So, unless you're rocking some incredibly high recharge you're likely going to want Psychic Scream. Eventually, you could respec out of it if you have faster options. 

Psychic Focus is your Aim power, and it is a spike damage burst effect. I don't usually recommend skipping it, but you may push it off while leveling. 

So, yeah... that's not a lot of skip options without careful consideration of what the final product could be.