Subtle change

Quantum Maneuvers - Let it keep the defense values all the time. This could lead to not having every build being 'perma light form'.

Light Form - Could use another point or two of Mag Protection. I'm getting tired of being chain held by bosses while running light form, what is supposed to be our 'oh sh*t' power.

Quantums - why are they even still a thing?

Quantum maneuvers gives heavy defense to the point if it stayed on during combat it would be one of if not the strongest def all buff in game.

Light Form is meant to mainly be a resist buff not the mag part, our Dwarf form has insane mag protection for the times where we get locked into CC.

And if you mean the shields, they are good for the psi resist proc and variety of appearance 🙂

- Lauci x

Then sure, lower it's def count a little.  But it could stand a different human form build type. Switching to dwarf every 20 seconds is a pain the arse, and incredibly dangerous in mobs. Many times i've been held and its happened so fast i've died before i could make the switch and heal. I am pacing my PB through x8 council radios.

by quantums I mean the mutated NPC that will 1 shot you if you have less than 90% of your max health at the time.

I mean if you play a human only PeaceBringer you can get the toggles like Weave and Combat Jumping to help with defence and Lightform does give a little mez protect, not as much as a tanker but still a good amount 🙂

And Quantums are easy enough if you focus them down first, which is easy enough with the right targeting bind as it will target them first for you.

- Lauci x