Enemy Name Plates

Low Dose

3 hours ago, Low Dose said:

Is it possible to toggle on enemy name plates?

There is an extensive and granular set of /option controls for self, friend, foe and pet name 'clouds.' It's all in the Guide, but here's a summary (of most of them; there are more):

image.png.f6c1613a8a5b83c926e7f1a58eca9124.png

There are a number of options and combinations here that cannot be set via the menus, etc.

Edited by Shenanigunner
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

12 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

There is an extensive and granular set of /option controls for self, friend, foe and pet name 'clouds.' It's all in the Guide, but here's a summary (of most of them; there are more):

image.png.f6c1613a8a5b83c926e7f1a58eca9124.png

There are a number of options and combinations here that cannot be set via the menus, etc.

Oh there you are! 

I want to thank you for your dedication and work on customisation. I tried your stuff (the rolling text files, keybinds etc) but it was such a big change all at once that I had to revert it all. 😞

Knowing some of what's possible is a real mind-opener, though!

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.