a Suggestion for Mastermind powers

So in the Master Mind power list there is the beast mastery list. i think it would work a bit better if some of its content was Mixed up a little as it has things like Bugs Lions but mostly Wolves the three of these would Each make for really good Classes on their own as if you want to lead a wolf Pack it is kind of weird to have Lions and also and Insect Swarm in the power set. so my Suggestion is to make one for each of them. i know i would love to control a full Pride of Lions as i think it would be really fun. thank you for your time if you read this.

Just now, Lord-Ghast said:

So in the Master Mind power list there is the beast mastery list. i think it would work a bit better if some of its content was Mixed up a little as it has things like Bugs Lions but mostly Wolves the three of these would Each make for really good Classes on their own as if you want to lead a wolf Pack it is kind of weird to have Lions and also and Insect Swarm in the power set. so my Suggestion is to make one for each of them. i know i would love to control a full Pride of Lions as i think it would be really fun. thank you for your time if you read this.

I think allowing beast masterminds to select various cats, wolves, or related, (shadow hounds, panthers, etc), for their minions, would be the best approach to take.

• Thumbs Up 3