Spinning Kick from /MA

MattBold

I absolute hate the way this power works.  9/10 times I hit it accidentally, I am too far, or not faced the right direction. I can't think of any other power that works like this.  If it was a PBAoE like dragon kick that's one thing but a no-target melee cone? For some reason my brain and muscle memory can't accommodate.

I'd much rather see that replaced by a small sustain or self-heal or literally anything else.

spacer.png

its unique, it has higher range than it should (near a titan weapon cone length) and that extra range equates to more coverage on a 90° cone on the larger slice of a pi.

the cost? its point to hit. you have to think differently of it - run up to a group and snap it.

it is disjarring, and different than most, but its quick to execute, large, and on a short cooldown.

spacer.png

i can see your perspective, but worst that happens if youve blown a cooldown and kicked the air.  its cool, like using your pbaoe from the last group as you run to the next bc you had it queued.  everyone thinks your training, and being tough, all gangstar-like, kupo.

Edited by honoroit
  • Thumbs Up 1