Looking to see if anyone from my SG is playing here ...

liveevil2000

I just joined up and wanted to see if anyone from my old SG played here on any of the servers. The name of my SG was S.P.A.C.E. (Super Powered Agents of City Enforcement)

I forget which server we played on originally. I went by 2 names back then, Amazing Man and Speed Racer. Wanted to see if any of the old gang still play here. It's been years so I don't expect much.

• Like 1

• 7 months later
On 6/5/2023 at 2:32 PM, liveevil2000 said:

I just joined up and wanted to see if anyone from my old SG played here on any of the servers. The name of my SG was S.P.A.C.E. (Super Powered Agents of City Enforcement)

I forget which server we played on originally. I went by 2 names back then, Amazing Man and Speed Racer. Wanted to see if any of the old gang still play here. It's been years so I don't expect much.

I remember your group, I went on a handful of missions with you guys.  I played as Night Warrior (same costume as my avatar) and I'd usually get invited by Wind Dancer, we were friends on there.  Maybe Star Child once or twice.  So far I haven't been able to find anybody from my SG Megaforce or anyone that I used to frequently play with.