Three bugs in Dr. Stribbling arc

Chronos

You probably already know about all of these, but...

1:  In the second mission to hunt 10 Freaks, the Freaks apparently all need to be in Brickstown, but the mission doesn't specify this.  Either the requirement or the mission listing should be fixed, so they're consistent.

2:  Killing Marcus rewards 5 Hero alignment points and 1 Villain alignment point.  I suspect that nothing is supposed to give 5 alignment points at once, and I'm sure that nothing is supposed to give both Hero and Villain points at the same time.

3:  In the last-last mission, Flambeaux and Grym are both missing description text.

• Like 1

• 7 months later
On 6/6/2023 at 1:18 PM, Chronos said:

You probably already know about all of these, but...

1:  In the second mission to hunt 10 Freaks, the Freaks apparently all need to be in Brickstown, but the mission doesn't specify this.  Either the requirement or the mission listing should be fixed, so they're consistent.

2:  Killing Marcus rewards 5 Hero alignment points and 1 Villain alignment point.  I suspect that nothing is supposed to give 5 alignment points at once, and I'm sure that nothing is supposed to give both Hero and Villain points at the same time.

3:  In the last-last mission, Flambeaux and Grym are both missing description text.

I can confirm 1 & 2 are still a problem. The first screenshot I am in Crey's Folly and have just defeated a freakshow and the counter did not decrement.

screenshot_240123-18-14-13.thumb.jpg.eef5b5361f7276e4a5c2d8eebe7e18de.jpg

In the second I killed Marcus and was awarded 1 villain point and 5 hero points

screenshot_240123-18-50-29.thumb.jpg.6af1dc1fa8554ac7d43b963127805f95.jpg