Buggy Council mission

ranagrande

All of the 'prevent X from escaping' missions have weird quirks associated with them. The Council missions, I don't do more than advance to just out of the elevator lobby on the second floor, because I know the Archon took off running the moment I stepped out of the elevator, and I need to knock him down or mez him the moment he becomes visible, or the mission fails. The Family mission where you have to stop Draco, there are always two paths into the rearmost room, and if I don't back up to where they split the moment I hear him say he's bugging out, he'll take whichever one I'm not in and get past me — and sometimes the mission will fail without my ever seeing him.

One thing that I think is sometimes the cause is difficulty settings. For some reason bosses who are supposed to run at low health will start running immediately if they are downgraded to spawn as a lieutenant instead. I'd be interested to learn if that was the issue here and if changing difficulty gives you the time to restrain the boss before he escapes.

From Champion (Hero) and Infinity (Villain), currently playing on Everlasting.

Former member of the Hammers of Justice on Champion.

Raid leader for 'Everlasting TFs'.

Mains: Trickery Girl (Ill/Rad Controller), Burk (Sword/Shield Stalker), and 6 other complete badge characters.