Fire/Psy/Soul Build Help

SwankyBuld

Hey y’all. So I have a fire/psy Dom sitting on the shelf and I’m ready to dust her off but don’t know where to start with a build. Iv had doms in the past and generally know how to get perma Dom but need help with the play style. I want my dom to be fast pace killing machine with decent control so that’s why I thought fire/psy/soul would be good. Also I just love soul drain too much to give it up. 

If anyone has a good build out there for me, would love to see it. 

Ime /psi plays best when focusing on solid resistances as opposed to the more typical defense focused approach.

The strong regen of drain psyche can much more easily handle a series of smaller hits than it can a couple huge chunks. 

So I like cycling rune of protection and melee hybrid along with barrier.

Similar to my earth/psi I'd flashfire as I jump into the middle. And then drain psyche followed by psw spam. I like the chance for fire orb in psw, it goes off a lot. Get bonfire down if you think many will survive the flashfire duration. 

I dont use the aoe immob because allowing mobs to move around a bit can often mitigate a lot more damage than forcing them into ranged mode.

For me playing passively doesn't work well on /psi so I prefer hurdle+cj, or combat tp over flying.