Gold Team - Saturday 8th 1pm EST - 6pm BST

for background check this thread:

We'll be running a team on Saturday from 1pm Eastern Goldside - everyone under level 10 welcome. Do NOT bring DXP boosters please. This is a content run and we don't want to outlevel it.

Server: INDOMITABLE

Location: Underground Imperial. We're running the Crusader arc to its conclusion currently.

all welcome - If we over subscribe we can form leagues. Ideally elemental based characters are required but not mandatory.

My character is Climate of Fear and my global is @Riff

See you then

• Like 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

I've created a channel for this called Goldrunners too if you are interested in keeping up with stuff that way

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

So far the intention is for this to be a regular event.

I think the plan is to take our existing toons through to 50 doing all the Praetorian content - then come back with new chars and do the other three branches of the gold arcs. I don't know if we'll stick to that order of course

• Thanks 1

Not available during the stated day/time due to a conflict, unfortunately.  Might be interested in future opportunities, so I'll add in the Goldrunners channel.  What level do you think you'll stop at?  I've got a level 8 brute goldside, and might level him up to match for future events.

As I think about it, at what level does a team run that ghoul event gold side has?

Well levels depend on how successful we are and how much participation we have. The best I can suggest is join when you can and we'll take it from there! 👍

• Like 1