Storage Racks for Reciepes

Can we get a some type of bookshelf storage rack for recipes for the SG base? I just started my second alt that has nothing but recipes on it for characters that I'm playing.

It would be nice to have to be able to setup a few racks in the base to throw recipes in without having to build the enhancement.

I like this idea. There is a problem though, the base code is... hacky. And that's being generous. So for some reason, the way paragon wrote the base code, whenever you add something to storage, you are literally editing the base map. It's a sledgehammer way of doing things to be sure.

This I would think is on the list of things to do, but I'd imagine the time commitment is pretty high to detangle the code. Might be best to store in email or AH for now.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

So for some reason, the way paragon wrote the base code, whenever you add something to storage, you are literally editing the base map. It's a sledgehammer way of doing things to be sure.

That makes the other comments about salvage changing order as you pull things out make more sense now; it suggests that a salvage rack is a base item with the array of stored salvage as attributes of the rack. I'd have to look at the code to be sure, but that would make it much easier to increase the rack storage than do anything about changing the display order of items in the rack.