Ill/Rad Incarnates

Blackwood

I was going to go Spiritual for the Alpha slot,(Trying Perma Phantom Army), but the rest I need assistance with.

Here is what I was thinking, but any suggestions I would love to listen to:

Alpha - Spiritual

Judgement - Ion

Interface - Degenerative

Lore - Cimerorans (Heard they were top damage)

Destiny - Ageless

Hybrid - Support (For pet damage?)

Thanks for any advice.

I was going to go Spiritual for the Alpha slot,(Trying Perma Phantom Army), but the rest I need assistance with.

Here is what I was thinking, but any suggestions I would love to listen to:

Alpha - Spiritual

Judgement - Ion

Interface - Degenerative

Lore - Cimerorans (Heard they were top damage)

Destiny - Ageless

Hybrid - Support (For pet damage?)

Thanks for any advice.

Spiritual alpha is a fine choice. Agility is also a decent alternative if you're also trying to stack defense.

Ion judgement is great.

Degenerative is fine, especially vs. AV's or Giant Monsters. Most people go for Reactive Radial but Degenerative is a good alternative too.

Cimerorans are indeed the highest dps lore pets. One thing to keep in mind though, if you're soloing +4/x8 missions they will probably die in seconds :P

Ageless can be a good choice depending on your build, but I'm not sure why you'd need it as an ill/rad though. The right build can net you all the recharge you need to get perma-Hasten/AccelMetab/Phantom Army, so the recharge from Ageless is kind of overkill. You might want to consider other choices such as the Clarion core line which at tier 3 and higher gives permanent mez protection to everything. Another good choice is Barrier to give you incredible amounts of defense AND resistance... and incidentally also gives that to your Cimroran buddies to keep them alive when soloing particularly difficult foes.

For hybrid, Support is kind of a waste if you're thinking to use the "pets get extra buffs" bit. The only pet you'll be buffing is your Phantasm. Phantom Army's decoys can't be buffed through outside means (things like the leadership toggles do nothing for Phantom Army and Support works like those do sort of). I like going for the Assault Radial line since that gives Phantasm and Phantom Army the ability to "double hit". The reason this works is because Assault is a buff on YOU not the pets. They simply inherit it from you when they are spawned. The CATCH however is that you must re-summon your pets after activating Assault for them to inherit it (because it isn't a buff on them and they can't inherit Assault's properties without being freshly summoned while you have the Assault buff).

7hZ6srn.png

Kyriani-Nic-Jem