Seismic blaster problem

Jimpy2

While fighting Fir Bolg, my upthrust keep saying something like the target is not on the ground, when clearly usually they were. Sometimes they seemed to be standing on something that lifts them a couple of inches off the ground. Other that the Fir Bolg, I don’t have a problem this big with any other non-flying group. It seems to affect the bosses more than others.

It happens for a number of other powers, too, often with sloping ground, where the 'base' of the character model is touching ground at the uphill side of the character, but the target point at the center of the model is in mid-air. There's some degree of slop, but the bigger the character model, the more likely that the difference between the center and edge of the model will raise the center enough for it to flag as 'in air'.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, srmalloy said:

It happens for a number of other powers, too, often with sloping ground, where the 'base' of the character model is touching ground at the uphill side of the character, but the target point at the center of the model is in mid-air. There's some degree of slop, but the bigger the character model, the more likely that the difference between the center and edge of the model will raise the center enough for it to flag as 'in air'.

That would explain why the fir Bolg bosses are the ones most likely to be flagged in the air

I see this quite a bit in Croatoa, not just with Fir Bolg. I typically see it on characters that have a power that a targeting macro is commonly used for. There are a handful of other maps with areas where this happens, but Croatoa is the most common (for me).

19 hours ago, Jimpy2 said:

That would explain why the fir Bolg bosses are the ones most likely to be flagged in the air

I see it a lot with the gemstone  and Sentry DE, and occasionally with the monster DE during the EoE-farming phase of Hami raids.

Magic!

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Totally Cali, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)