Fusion Force Reunite

Okay, so I know that Fusion Force were standing tall surrounding Williams Square  (after the last successful Hami Raid) as the last server (Triumph) went dark.

Now, 7+ years later, a pinpoint of light has appeared in the darkness that descended that night. Slowly but surely, heroes we thought were lost forever are coming back.

Fusioneer roll call, sound off!

Tempest Master

LeatherPup

<-- Alt-a-holic, icon charged me rent, TF runner, Fusion Force fiction writer, base designer, AV killer, the one behind the Cheekey Monkey antics and my main toon, Kaasha. 

So happy to see our community standing after so many years.  This game and the people who play it are more awesome than words can describe.

man, count me in... I have been thinking about FF returning ever since I heard about Homecoming (since that is the only thing that could make this even sweeter). I had participated while on a number of characters, but I guess Yakmala or Energy Path would have been my primary primaries. Or maybe Fiery Foliage. Or... Anyway, yeah "a number of characters".  :-[

Second Chances

• 3 weeks later

I'm also in!

But some might remember me as Rufus The Troll but I was also an alt-aholic so I'll understand if nobody does, LOL. I'm here and sadly I've forgotten more alts than I remember and are in the process of resurrecting. Just connected with a few ppl after trying to join the old Fusion Force Channel in game and to my surprise I found man of us. <3

Edited by MrTickleTrunk

• 3 months later