AT enhancement set question.

liveevil4000

From what I know, the AT enhancement sets are unique. 

my question is. 

can I have the superior version on one power and the regular version on another power. 
or are they considered the same unique set. 

example. 
6 slots Blaster’s Wrath on  Fire Blast

and

6 slots Superior Blaster’s Wrath on Fire Ball. 

Each enhancement, whether regular or superior, is unique. So you can only have one full set of each ATO set in a build. The regular and superior versions, however, count separately for set bonus purposes, so if you six-slotted a power with Malice of the Corruptor, say, and made three of them Superior, you'd get the Superior two- and three-piece bonuses, and the regular two- and three-piece bonuses, not the four-, five-, and six-piece bonuses from either the regular or Superior sets.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, srmalloy said:

Each enhancement, whether regular or superior, is unique. So you can only have one full set of each ATO set in a build. The regular and superior versions, however, count separately for set bonus purposes, so if you six-slotted a power with Malice of the Corruptor, say, and made three of them Superior, you'd get the Superior two- and three-piece bonuses, and the regular two- and three-piece bonuses, not the four-, five-, and six-piece bonuses from either the regular or Superior sets.

Solv'd.

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, srmalloy said:

That’s the part that made it questionable in my mind. 

thank you for clarifying this!