Auto Power Accepts Recharge Enhancements

St Anger

Greetings. I didn't see any other posts about this issue in this forum. On my Ice Armor Sentinel, his "Frost Protection" power is an auto Power (always on) but it's accepting recharge Enhancements like it's a Clickable or Toggle power. I sent an in-game report & GM Flints replied. Part of their reply was: "Hey, double checked myself on my sentis and even other auto powers, it's indeed a bug worth reporting!" 

They advised that I report it here so, I am. Thanks!

~St Anger

-Torchbearer Server

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You should get the Bug Badge for finding it. I don't know if they still do it, but it is the rarest badge on CoX. I want that badge it but I also don't want the game to be faulty.

• Thanks 1

Qwerty MacDoogal 50+3 Fire/Emp Controller 1600 Badges

RadE8 50+3 Rad/Rad Tank 1599 Badges

V Idiot V 50+3 Dark/Staff Tank 1599 Badges

Peenutz 50+3 Kin/Rad Defender 1503 Badges

19 hours ago, Qwerty MacDoogal said:

You should get the Bug Badge for finding it. I don't know if they still do it, but it is the rarest badge on CoX. I want that badge it but I also don't want the game to be faulty.

REALLY? 😮 I'm a massive badge hound too! My main (St Anger) is approaching 1,000 badges. That would rock! Thanx for the info! Made my day! 😁😁😁

Some people have still been awarded the bug hunter badge but it usually involves finding a large or exploitable bug.  Last time im aware of it being awarded was when someone found a bug with the AH that was exploited to steal hundreds of billions of influence from players.  I found an exploit that allowed for killing hamidon without it being able to shoot the players but didnt get the badge since the exploit was unlikely to be used - mostly because i havent told any one else how to do it 😛

Of course the devs could award the badge for this or any other bug that is found, but they seem to have a threshold that needs to be met.  Other reports of abilities accepting the wrong enhancements didnt get the badge.  Yours might,  but dont be suprised if it doesnt.

I reported the Arena bugginess. The Dev that responded said it was a bug worth reporting. They themselves called it a bug. They also acted like they had never heard of it even though its been happening for years lol. I haven't gotten the badge......yet.

Qwerty MacDoogal 50+3 Fire/Emp Controller 1600 Badges

RadE8 50+3 Rad/Rad Tank 1599 Badges

V Idiot V 50+3 Dark/Staff Tank 1599 Badges

Peenutz 50+3 Kin/Rad Defender 1503 Badges

• 1 month later
On 9/9/2023 at 1:02 PM, Qwerty MacDoogal said:

I reported the Arena bugginess. The Dev that responded said it was a bug worth reporting. They themselves called it a bug. They also acted like they had never heard of it even though its been happening for years lol. I haven't gotten the badge......yet.

Oh well. Thanx for letting me know lol. Better to not be hoping or expecting something I most likely won't get. 

• 2 weeks later
On 9/7/2023 at 2:55 PM, Qwerty MacDoogal said:

I thought you had to defeat a gym leader for that one. XD