Halloween RP: Help Needed

Dacy

Hey, folks, I need people who want to have fun RPing as monsters (monsters supplied). Some of these are well scripted, if you like to know exactly what to say and do, and some are free form with lots of room to experiment and role play.

This will be for the Witch's House, a well known and loved Halloween Event attraction. You can play as many hours or as few as you like. There are titles for doing at least 5 hours, and you even get to choose from a list if you are in the top 3 in hours that you have played characters.

Please see this post for details:

Thank you! I hope to hear from a good number of you!

-Dacy

Hello Dacy,

I hope you're doing well! Your Halloween event at the Witch's House sounds like a blast, and I'd love to be a part of it. I'm all in for some monster role-playing fun. Whether it's following a script or diving into free-form improvisation, count me in!

Could you please provide more details about the event and how I can participate? I'm eager to learn more and potentially join the festivities.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Jane 😊

14 hours ago, ersonjan said:

Hello Dacy,

I hope you're doing well! Your Halloween event at the Witch's House sounds like a blast, and I'd love to be a part of it. I'm all in for some monster role-playing fun. Whether it's following a script or diving into free-form improvisation, count me in!

Could you please provide more details about the event and how I can participate? I'm eager to learn more and potentially join the festivities.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Jane 😊

Hi Jane! Thanks for the response!

All that is required to join the fun is to let me know, and I'll give you an invite to my Discord, like this: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw0Rzo8S0cQ/ and you click on the link, sign up for Discord (it's free) if you aren't there already, and come join my server. Shoutout that you're here to help with the Halloween event, and I will put you in the channel that is reserved for that. In that channel you will find much of the info you'll need, like a schedule to sign up on, and I will, later in September, be doing orientations where I show you the creatures, and backstage stuff in the Witch's House so you know where to go and how to get there, and what to do on each monster. You can also ask any and every question you might have in that channel. 🙂

So, come on over! Looking forward to seeing you!

-Dacy