Looking for base builder help

Force Redux

Hello folks. I'm hoping to find someone who has the talent and a bit of time to help build a base. I can pay, but at this time, no more than 100 Million Inf, which I know is not a lot these days, but it's what I have after kitting out my 'mains'.  I'm not great at lighting and water or artistic placement, so could use a bit of talent on my side. Nutshell: a small-medium "Bat Cave" style industrial hideout. 

Let me know if there is any interest. Thanks for reading.

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds

What you're askin isn't hard it's just time consumin. Especially since it's such a cramped space to build in. I would be interested but I generally ask around 250 mill startin and that is slightly above what you have to offer. 

I would be interested if you can sweeten the pot a little. 

@Etched

• Like 1

No problem. I do build for other things than inf. 300 merits added to that 100 mill and we could have a deal. As I know we can't trade merits, however, you could purchase 3 of the winter sets which equals out to 300 merits. 

If you have them layin around.

Just a secondary option verses inf.

@Etched

• 1 month later

Base is finished! I want to express my thanks to @Etched and @Easter Bunny for their help in making that come true. I'll post pictures to the Base thread, and anyone who wants to visit what ended up being an underground hangout for the rogues and vigilantes of the Isles (and staffed by androids grown in vats)  can come visit on Everlasting at: ROGUE-30559. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

@Force Redux on Everlasting

----- (read my guide) -----

Gather the Shadows: A Dark Miasma Primer for Masterminds