Rogue VG recruiting

Scarlet Shocker

Nighthunters is a mission/light RP Rogue VG based out of the Rogue Isles.

Emphasis on two aspects here: At least one of your main powers must be darkness, and we much prefer Rogues, not Vigilantes, Heroes or Villains.

In non-RP terms it means we can do pretty well all content, without restriction but still maintain our less than glorious roots, while also being able to save the world when needed, and even occasionally "do the right thing" just because.

We're brand new, so I'm working on our base - it's got most of what we need but is mostly function over form - but I'd welcome new players. I'm in the UK so EST+5, PST+8 but wherever you are in the world you're welcome.

Global is @Riff so feel free to hit me up and get an invite. I'd hope we can be a bit active, with some light RP - nothing too heavy but lots of content runs.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.

23 hours ago, Magairlín said:

Would you take a Warshade? I have an idea for a rogue one. Also, I've seen a few definitions for light RP, how are you defining it?

I did think about this after posting. I think we can consider Warshade powers to be the darker shade of Nictus energy so it would be logical to presume that they are "Dark" even if it's not the same "dark" that we understand it!

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.