My condolences to the family, friends, teammates of Punchy.

MoggieCanada

Punchy was an amazing friend. There isn't much content in this game I've done without him in a long time and i don't know how im going to bring myself to play without him. I'd like to share just a handful of things for people who didn't know punchy.

While its true he was fighting cancer, he never let his friends worry about it. He was always strong and to our current knowledge was finishing  beating his cancer. 

Even though he was going through this and much more then anyone but his closest friends know, he was always wanting to help others with leveling, getting influence or badges  it didn't matter what punchy was always down to help out and he was always linking music and just trying to have a good time with his friends. He was one of the most kind people I've met on this game.

Most of the friends i have on this game after swapping to Everlasting i met through Punchy. While we did act like menaces in general chat to the dismay of many, it was always just us trying to have fun, like with our [beanbag] joke which was never intended to be a slight against anyone or the homecoming team, we were just really dumb. He never took it seriously and moved on from drama faster than anyone ive ever known. I already miss him more than words can express and i wish so desperately i had more time with them. Rest in peace Punchy.

lpkGyMW.png

(Memorial done by chili bear of chaos united)

WTs0s6R.png

YvnCIVN.png

Edited by Super Atom
  • Like 4

My condolences to her friends and family. May she rest well and be at peace.

• Like 3

Aspiring show writer through AE arcs and then eventually a script 😛

AE Arcs: Odd Stories-Arc ID: 57289| An anthology series focusing on some of your crazier stories that you'd save for either a drunken night at Pocket D or a mindwipe from your personal psychic.|The Pariahs: Magus Gray-Arc ID: 58682| Magus Gray enlists your help in getting to the bottom of who was behind the murder of the Winter Court.|

I’m now putting all my COH efforts into leveling & slotting a Punchy tribute toon. It’s using a build he sent me shortly before he passed. He said it was his main Energy Regen build that all his others were based on. That mids file is a treasure to me...  I hope a little piece of him can live on through that toon, & people can reminisce about getting oneshotted in ERPVP. 😊 I will always treasure Punchy. He really made Homecoming a better place for me.  He brought a really special energy to the game... It’s a bit hard to describe. Pure charm—really really funny.   Let’s never forget how he always managed to make us laugh even amid his own suffering. 

Edited by Azari
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later

Sometimes you just don't realize you are in the golden age of your life, until those special people that make it shine are gone.

You choose who you like and love.
You choose who you dislike.

It is a choice, and I chose to be a great friend to Punchy, because they chose to be a great friend to me.
I will miss you Punch, I'd say one of your quotes but I'd probably get a 24 hour ban.

Love you!

-Chili Bear

((Location of Memorial: WARZONE-27886, second floor, Hall of Fame Room.))
image.png?ex=65959192&is=65831c92&hm=3a9cba8dd77f2d27d3af46750308079f06dce0fc5ee822babc5b6affcebdf6b7&
https://forums.homecomingservers.com/forum/70-fallen-but-not-forgotten/

Edited by ChiliBear
  • Like 1