Adding power (icons) to a Popup tray...

tidge

File this under "Things I wish I knew how to do, that are probably no interest to anyone else"...

I have a very limited number of cases when I would desperately want a power in a popup tray... And yet no matter how limited those cases when I want it... I WANT IT. I could kinda do what I want with a bind, but here is specifically the circumstances:

I have a Traps character with many powers from the Flight pool... I feel like if I had a single button in the Afterburner popup tray that had the effect of detoggling ALL the Flight powers (I think Walk might do this) allowing me to hit the floor for all summonses, things would be copacetic.

5 minutes ago, tidge said:

that had the effect of detoggling ALL the Flight powers (I think Walk might do this) allowing me to hit the floor for all summonses, things would be copacetic.

You are correct. Walk does do that. (Edit: I actually use Walk to do something similar. When I reach my mission door, I toggle then de-toggle Walk to turn off all my currently active movement powers. It doesn't affect Combat Jumping though, but that shouldn't be a concern for your suggestion.)

Edited by Rudra

12 minutes ago, tidge said:

I have a very limited number of cases when I would desperately want a power in a popup tray... And yet no matter how limited those cases when I want it... I WANT IT

I would love to be able to put macros — /macro Up "powexeclocation up:max Translocation" — into the popup bar that opens when I have Mystic Flight active. It's no use when it's off, since Translocation is only available when Mystic Flight is on, so putting it in a regular tray slot just takes up space.

• Like 1