Contacts redside

Snarky

I have been back three weeks. After an alt mania start I am settling into my old style of play. A lot of soloing

I soloed redside a few times back in the day.  Never fully siloed blue on one character

Since I have the opportunity I am once again going to Solo all Redside content. Every contact every mission. Some things have changed since the old days.  I am using the stop exp at every 5 levels. (4,9,14,etc) method

I am going by memory (not good) Paragon wiki (inaccurate), find contacts tab (seems a little wonky), and hitting the bank to get all. Rocker contacts until that stops producing results. If anyone can point out any other resources I would appreciate

I chose a Dark/Invul Brute for the run. Using Sorcery flight to help TP stealth misssions.  I will get a +stealth proc when I can afford it. Of course DFB and DiB bonuses make it easier than the old days. Currently level 14 and finishing up Port Oakes before moving to Cap. Had the Gull switch me to Rogue and will probably run Blueside Task Force content as well as I level

I'm working my way through this as well, though I didn't think to start until I was already 14, and I'm not choosing to explicitly solo. I just want to do all the story arcs/get the souvenirs and badges for all the contacts, so I locked xp and did Dmitri Krylov, Peter Themari, Shelly Percey, The Radio, and Veluta Lunata- hopefully I didn't miss anyone in that level range. Completed that 10-14 bit and then turned xp back on. Am now 19 with xp locked once more while I finish up the 15-19 chunk. Golden Roller and Willy Wheeler done (as well as Ashley McKnight, I got started with her late), almost done with Marshal Brass, and have Seer Marino and Operative Wellman to go. At least, I think that's all I have to go in that level range. I seriously debated ALSO doing blueside, but since I'd already missed out on the lower level contacts for both sides, I decided just to focus on redside. For this character, at least. I might have a different character do ALL the things- every contact and all TF/SFs both sides at the appropriate levels! I'll just have to figure out what archetype I want for that. 

Dr. Graves has one very long story arc that I'd leveled out of before I began this. I got his 'you outleveled me' response when I tried to talk to him at level 14, sadly. I'll have to go back and Ouro him and the others later, if I can.

Very similar boat to several here. Running a char doing both red and blue contacts, trying to get all of them that I can legitimately unlock, also looking to grab all the exploration and defeat badges as I level. It's...taking a while. Currently working through Redside stuff in the 10-14 range after which I can turn exp back on, do red stuff and then switch to blueside again. Running a Thugs/Nature mastery Mastermind through it all by the name of Gutter Shaman.

Sadly the only resource I can find is Paragon Wiki (specifically the Hero Contacts level x-y, Villain contacts level x-y and unlockable contacts pages with the occasional trawl through the basic hero/villain contacts pages) and the contact finder which will tend to point you to newer contacts and out of the way zones, but only ever seems to have one normal contact from each level range in it.

I have been mostly following pages linked off of the Story Arc page on ParagonWiki. Off of there you can find links to the Hero and Villain Story Arcs and Hero and Villain Contacts. And I also noticed one more contact I'll need to hit before 20: Alastor, one of the Signature Story Arcs that should hopefully be unlocked for everyone here on Homecoming!