A p2w command

Nixeras

Please give us /p2w as a command to bring up the shop in outdoors zones similar to the AH. I don't know how many times I've been on Peregrine or such and had an xp boost run out, or realized I needed to buy something like the mission teleporter or even had just gotten enough money to buy the portable workbench or a prestige travel power. Allowing us to access the p2w vendor from most places would be a simple and appreciated quality of life change.

I would rather just see more vendors in other zones.  I'm actually not sure where to find them outside of the starting zones (And Firebase Zulu, apparently).

Cap au Diable and Steel Canyon are pretty high-traffic zones, it would be nice to put a vendor next to the respective markets.  Maybe at the compound in First Ward, too.

Those still require being in the proper zone though, all I'm saying is there's no reason not to have it at our convenience especially if you're like "Oh man my xp boost just ran out" as you're gearing up for a MSR and don't want to lose your spot by going to atlas or such. There's no reason for it not to be accessible by a command in outside maps the way Wentworth's is.

Please give us /p2w as a command to bring up the shop in outdoors zones similar to the AH. I don't know how many times I've been on Peregrine or such and had an xp boost run out, or realized I needed to buy something like the mission teleporter or even had just gotten enough money to buy the portable workbench or a prestige travel power. Allowing us to access the p2w vendor from most places would be a simple and appreciated quality of life change.

great idea