Problems loading in to zones beyond Atlas Park

Warborg_Omega

I have experienced this all along, when I am on my laptop which is considerably slower than my gaming PC a large percentage of the time it will try to load in to zones like Kings Row, may get 20% on the status bar and just stop there and time out and drop me back to the login screen.  It will happen if I am in Atlas and try to zone to KR or PP, or if I left a character in KR and just try to log in it'll stall out.  It just reset my mission now 2-3 times because it would time out zoning when going to the hospital or trying to retreat out the door and drop me back to the login screen.  Also, this has happened on both WiFi and Wired.

This should probably be in the help forum because it might just be something like a driver issue with your video card or something about your laptop that just can't handle zoning. If you figure out the problem in help and it is something like X video card with Y driver always crashes on zoning THEN it would be good to report it as a bug.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!