Cannot Purchase Costume: Snow Beast

I took the time to grind over 200 candy canes tonight and I have at least 10 Prismatic Aether, yet the Elf Vendor in Pocket D will not let me create the Snow Beast Costume. I have tried everything I can think of. I deleted my Temp powers. I turned off all toggles. I logged out and logged back in a couple times. I even went and bought the Costume Accolade for 50 Prismatic Aether and a Rikti costume just to make sure costumes work on this character, and you can see in the screen shot I attached that I do not already have the costume. Even though influence is not listed as necessary, I have millions of influence. I tried asking help chat, and nobody knew. I could not get in touch with a GM. I did a web and forums search and found nothing. I am at a complete loss as to why I cannot create this Prestige Power.

costume.png

UPDATE: I logged out for a bit to make this post, and logged back in to give things another try. Now the Snow Beast costume does not show up in the list to buy anymore. *GAH*

Edited by Bonkleberry

• Game Master
3 hours ago, Bonkleberry said:

I took the time to grind over 200 candy canes tonight and I have at least 10 Prismatic Aether, yet the Elf Vendor in Pocket D will not let me create the Snow Beast Costume. I have tried everything I can think of. I deleted my Temp powers. I turned off all toggles. I logged out and logged back in a couple times. I even went and bought the Costume Accolade for 50 Prismatic Aether and a Rikti costume just to make sure costumes work on this character, and you can see in the screen shot I attached that I do not already have the costume. Even though influence is not listed as necessary, I have millions of influence. I tried asking help chat, and nobody knew. I could not get in touch with a GM. I did a web and forums search and found nothing. I am at a complete loss as to why I cannot create this Prestige Power.

costume.png

UPDATE: I logged out for a bit to make this post, and logged back in to give things another try. Now the Snow Beast costume does not show up in the list to buy anymore. *GAH*

The event ended last night, so you were probably just that few minutes too late

10 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

The event ended last night, so you were probably just that few minutes too late

Odd timing that you can still buy other things with candy canes (I don't remember if that persists over the year) and Father Time is still giving his missions today.   I think some people were assuming things would go until maintenance tomorrow morning.

• Game Master
17 hours ago, lemming said:

Odd timing that you can still buy other things with candy canes (I don't remember if that persists over the year) and Father Time is still giving his missions today.   I think some people were assuming things would go until maintenance tomorrow morning.

I was under the impression it auto ended on the 1st. It might be the scripts for the zones end but the event has to be turned off manually. It's a bit confusing as some things stop and others don't.

3 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

I was under the impression it auto ended on the 1st. It might be the scripts for the zones end but the event has to be turned off manually. It's a bit confusing as some things stop and others don't.

Looks that way.   Edge case that makes stuff inconsistent