DC Animated movie: Reign of the Supermen: converting the 4 into CoH archetype classifications

Cyborg Superman:  technology origin: TANK   Level 50 Powers: Invul/Super Strength plus laser eyes from the Epic pools,  but also his ability to turn others into Cyborgs and control them and his own metal structure would also add Robot Mastermind powers to him.

The Eradicator: hard-light hologram meant to defend and revive Superman.  Technology origin: TANK, Level 50 Radiation armor  as he is energy and energy cannot be destroyed only transformed, and he was sending energy into Superman to revive him.  Super Strength but also  energy melee as he was energizing his fists and also energy blasts. I classify him as a tank as he easily withstood both Steel and  the Superboy clone, and held his own against the cyborg, their battle ending in a stalemate.

Superboy: quasi-clone of Superman. Science origin: TANK.  I'd would say Scrapper but super strength is not available for scrappers.   level 25 at best as he is young and not in the fullness of his powers.

Steel: Technology origin TANK.  Level 50 as he was able to hold his own against Eradicator for a time in their second fight but was worn down as he is a man in a suit of armor and can get tired while the Eradicator cannot.  Powers: Invulnerable and titan weapon hammer.  Also some blaster capability as he was shooting at the Eradicator in their second fight.

Thoughts?

25 alts with all the badges!

Perhaps Brute for Superboy using its ramping up as a representation that he's "not in the fullness of his powers"?

Steel's a tough one.  I dislike calling him a tank because of the 4, he's the most vulnerable, despite the quality of his armor.    Scrapper seems better, but perhaps too weak.  Wish there was something between brute and scrapper.  Also, you can get a blast ability off the third column pool powers.