Game acct/password shenanigans

TheGrey

Coming back to the server after a lengthy time away, I was unable to remember either my forum or game passwords. At the time the outgoing emails werent sending, so I couldnt complete a reset request, and in my screwing around (it was late and I'd had a few drinks) somehow ended up creating a new forum acct on the same email I'm 99% certain I was using before to begin with. Now if I try to reset my password it just does so for this new profile.

I dont want this account I want my old account with my characters on it, pls help 😥

You can put in a ticket with Support for this kind of problem.  Click on Support above.  (Support tickets are confidential between you and HC Staff.)

Include as much as you can about your lost account: character names, biographies, costumes you remember, what level your main toons are.  Anything you remember to help prove you own the account.  While the email address may not be likely revealed, the email provider, or your forum name might be a hint they can share to help you.

I am not a chat bot, I think.  I just drink a lot of caffeine and type too damn much.

Coming back to Homecoming?  Welcome home!  Here’s a Field Guide!