Water/Regen/fly Sentinel Build

CaptainSalerno

Hi, I am back on the game after a very long pause... family issues. I have this water/regen sentinel I used to like  but it seems a lot has changed for the sentinel archetipe in this time period. What would be the best optimized build for soloing? Thank you very much for helping.

• Like 1

Hello Captain.

Welcome back to the game.!   And its great you joined the Sentinel club.  I have been playing for a month and so I cann not directly offer you advice on the best build, but I can offer you my personal experience and some information that I have read that was very helpful.  Finally I can point you to some information just around the corner so to speak.

The very first Hero I made was a Water/Regen.  I played it until level 17 and something about it did not click.  I thought it had to be the AT and switched to playing a Brute (SF/SR).  This was much more fun.  After some time I realized I really liked the SR Secondary and tried it on a Tank and a Scrapper....  And finally I thought why not go back to Sentinel with Water/SR.

This combo was awesome.  And it became my favorite.

Reading around the forums sort of comfirmed this.  The general consensus seems to be that SR is very good on Sentinels.  Conversely, with the extensive reading I have done - Regeneration is quite difficult to make work and its an uphill battle to solo with it.   STong options include EA, Rad, Bio.  Also others are very solid, but I have not found any posts that recommend Regen - Especially during the leveling process.

Of course if you have decided Regeneration is hard wired into your Hero concept,  give it a go and I love to hear if your experience was better than mine.

As for some guidance, a few posts down, I asked for help in a similar way.  There are several very excellent posts that were a great help to me.  There is also a build which at least down the Primary can offer you some inspiration.

And why solo?  Look me up in game (WaveSurge)