Warwolves have a FREEM effect

I am assuming this is in the beta patch only. I have not seen it on live, however, it does not relate to any of the actual patch notes I've seen.

While running missions as a villain on Striga Isle, a Cor Leonis Archon transformed into a Warwolf.  The Warwolf punched me, doing knockback. This is normal, because I am playing a Crab Spider to test that too, and don't have KB resistance in my build at the moment.  However, when it hit, the FREEM! feedback text that pops up during the April Fool's event also appeared!  I am pretty sure this is not normal.

1 hour ago, Lazarillo said:

I am assuming this is in the beta patch only. I have not seen it on live, however, it does not relate to any of the actual patch notes I've seen.

While running missions as a villain on Striga Isle, a Cor Leonis Archon transformed into a Warwolf.  The Warwolf punched me, doing knockback. This is normal, because I am playing a Crab Spider to test that too, and don't have KB resistance in my build at the moment.  However, when it hit, the FREEM! feedback text that pops up during the April Fool's event also appeared!  I am pretty sure this is not normal.

I think you got hit with the unresistable knockback.  I'll see if I can find it mentioned in patch notes

22 minutes ago, lemming said:

I think you got hit with the unresistable knockback.  I'll see if I can find it mentioned in patch notes

I know I wasn't making it up, but I think we're going to need a dev to say if it was intended to go to beta like that

14 minutes ago, Lazarillo said:

Yeah, I didn't see anything like that in the patch notes either.  And even if unresistable KB is the intent, I think the "FREEM" probably isn't.

Found it in some closed beta stuff, but I didn't see if that was going to be live or not.    It was part of the Council revamp, and FREEM was part of the effect.

This is probably an item missing off the patch list.  Please hold while a dev responds.