Story arcs run in Ouroboros should give merits to all team members

Considering that running a story arc through Ouroboros works through the same mechanism as Task Forces (which give merits to all participants), IMO, running story arcs as a de facto TF through Ouroboros with a team should do the same.

Might open up a lot more variety in what content gets run by teams.

• Thumbs Up 4

Global: @Reiska, both here and back on live.

I was Erika Shimomura and Nagare Yuki on Virtue during the Live era.

Now I play on Everlasting. 🙂

Oh, is it?  Well, color me the fool then.  Awesome! 🙂

• Like 1

Global: @Reiska, both here and back on live.

I was Erika Shimomura and Nagare Yuki on Virtue during the Live era.

Now I play on Everlasting. 🙂

Yea, I know it's shallow of me, but I only run story arcs with other people if it's through Ouroboros for the reason everyone gets the Reward Merits.  As far as I know, it's always been that way since implementation of Ouro.  I've suggested in the past for ways to reward people joining pick-up storyline teams, but I assume it's not a venture worth exploring.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SupaFreak said:

Yea, I know it's shallow of me, but I only run story arcs with other people if it's through Ouroboros for the reason everyone gets the Reward Merits.  As far as I know, it's always been that way since implementation of Ouro.  I've suggested in the past for ways to reward people joining pick-up storyline teams, but I assume it's not a venture worth exploring.

It's not shallow, it's smart.  I do the same thing.  I'll team with friends for regular story arcs, but as for PUGs?  Nope.  Ouroboros Flashback or bust.

• Like 1