Kinda new, Looking for a necro/dark build.

Vaeldara

Hi everyone. I am kinda new so I'm bad at building builds myself and have been relying on other's builds to kinda grasp what to do but I'm still bad and could use some help because most necro/dark builds I have found are dated and don't include the three necro attacks to spawn the ghosts. Can anyone show me a build that uses those attacks? I do have mids and I'd also like to include the sorcery power pool if possible. NOt really looking for super powerful end game. Just spawning lots of undead with dark powers.

Edited by Vaeldara

19 hours ago, Vaeldara said:

Hi everyone. I am kinda new so I'm bad at building builds myself and have been relying on other's builds to kinda grasp what to do but I'm still bad and could use some help because most necro/dark builds I have found are dated and don't include the three necro attacks to spawn the ghosts. Can anyone show me a build that uses those attacks? I do have mids and I'd also like to include the sorcery power pool if possible. NOt really looking for super powerful end game. Just spawning lots of undead with dark powers.