Electric Affinity needs a small change.

ArchmageMC

Either it always needs to affect the caster, or never affect the caster. The fact I can't rely on the chain to work on me all the time, but only sometimes, due to RNG, is a very annoying problem with the set that no other sets have to worry about. Its a huge turn off for the set, especially when sets like Cold are right there and don't have this annoyance.

On 1/24/2024 at 9:02 PM, ArchmageMC said:

Either it always needs to affect the caster, or never affect the caster. The fact I can't rely on the chain to work on me all the time, but only sometimes, due to RNG, is a very annoying problem with the set that no other sets have to worry about. Its a huge turn off for the set, especially when sets like Cold are right there and don't have this annoyance.

if you stand under the cage, you passively develop charges that increase the number of bounces a power makes. Generally, standing next to your initial target will get you the first bounce, as it bounces typically to the nearest target. With cage, there is never a reason to not be in melee, so I just typically follow the tank in melee and chain buff myself with my abilities.

This is from a defender's perspective, but I don't think the mechanics are different for masterminds.