Torchbearer Supergroup Base Contest - 1bil Prize Pool (Ends July 4th)

Incompatiblez

id like to enter Paragons Hope sg my global is @Magma Man. send message anytime if you need me

Please see the Contest Entry link at the top of the original post, that will take you to the Google form to submit your Global Handle and sg_passcode.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later

First off, I want to say 'thank you' to those of you that funded and organized this contest.

Secondly, 'thank you' to all that participated.  There were a lot of things I saw when bases were streamed that I found so super creative and inspirational.  Such as the 'private hell', the 'water door - warp hallway', the 'carnie ferris wheel', the 'donut stop', the 'space attack' and so much more.

We were so honored to be a part of this and planned on giving thanks regardless of how we finished.  I've always said the best feature about CoH isn't one the developers put into the game... it's the community.  I 100% would not be still playing if it weren't for the community here, despite how great the lore and mechanics of the game are.

Take care and hope to see you all in game!

Another 'thank you' to the organizers. 

Are the streams available archived?  Would love to see them, and see the results.

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291