TK issues (possible bugs, or WAI?)

So, two things.

First, using TK on sleeping foes wakes them up, even though it doesn't damage them. Hard to tell if it works this way on Live since it's a hold.

Second, when I get held, TK stays active. I feel like that probably shouldn't be the case.

Build 3

Not sure if this is a bug or intended, buuuut... If the TK'd target dies to something OTHER than Levitate (usually by dealing some damage to them before using TK and AoEs), the power stays active on the gathered foes, keeping them immobilized. Levitate doesnt seem to continue to do splash damage on these foes, though.

• Developer
4 hours ago, EmperorSteele said:

Not sure if this is a bug or intended, buuuut... If the TK'd target dies to something OTHER than Levitate (usually by dealing some damage to them before using TK and AoEs), the power stays active on the gathered foes, keeping them immobilized. Levitate doesnt seem to continue to do splash damage on these foes, though.

Also sort of working as intended, unless we somehow made Levitate work on corpses.

image.thumb.png.07fe64b26308cd3c157b58cc695449de.png

Well, I mean, on Live (HC-Live, not Retail-Live), if you kill the anchor, you kill the TK. On beta, the anchor dies, and TK STAYS ON. Without an anchor/target!

But hey, free Containment damage, so, maybe I should avoid giving the gift horse a dental exam, eh?