2 minutes ago, SupaFreak said:

Much appreciated.  Gonna look into that shortly.

It's really worth a look - like I said, once you get the hang of the correct dialog choices, you can really fly through the story arc. I can comfortably do it in 8 minutes, but my best times are sub 6 minutes. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/20/2024 at 10:28 PM, Glacier Peak said:

Dr. Stribbling's story arc 'Troubled Times' can be completed in 6 minutes (once you get the hang of the dialog choices) and awards 20 Reward Merits upon completion (without diminishing returns). That's 200 Reward Merits per hour if you want to chase those Merits. 

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Dr._Stribbling

Finally got around to running this arc a few times with my Stalker and found my personal average time after several runs to be 8 minutes.  (This is not using MT or TT)

Want to thank you again for bringing up that fact that I did not even have this arc listed or tested prior to your reply.

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, SupaFreak said:

Finally got around to running this arc a few times with my Stalker and found my personal average time after several runs to be 8 minutes.  (This is not using MT or TT)

Want to thank you again for bringing up that fact that I did not even have this arc listed or tested prior to your reply.

Yeah, thanks for putting in the work to find the RM distribution of all the other Story Arcs.

• Thumbs Up 1