New power idea. Probably easy to do.

I have this idea for a new power that would be cool and easy to create in the game without any difficulties. The power would be Mimic. In other words, when you toggle the power you would become an exact physical match to the NPC enemies on the map. So if you were on a map with Arachnos and you toggled Mimic, you would transform into an Arachonos toon and the enemies would not target you. I think it would be easy to just have an animation of your toon turning into another toon that looked liked the enemy. It would have a time limit on how long you could hold that form and when it runs out you turn back to your original toon and would be attacked as usual. Maybe if you attack while mimicking the enemy, they would see through your disguise and attack you back. I'm not sure what power sets this would fall under. Maybe illusion and anything similar to it. Maybe earth powers to mold a mimic around you, or some kind of darkness power. Just an idea and not too hard to pull off, but cool.

might make for an interesting power pool set. Could be doable with the Temp Costume Powers but may need a lot of back end database work to record.

Would probably need an element of confuse added to it - so that the enemies didn't attack you (I don't think they can respond just to costumes)

There's a fine line between a numerator and a denominator but only a fraction of people understand that.

There's also the mission in Kings Row where you become a Skull with a machine gun and Street justice.  No access to your own powers.

Also, the Sister Valeria (?) mission where you are a Cimeroran until discovered. (then you have to turn on all your toggles)

So feasible maybe.