Expansion of Incarnate Judgement Slot Abilities

Is it at all possible to get alternate or additional Judgement Slot Abilities? For example an energy based wide beam eye laser ability, sort of like Superman's when he wiped out a battlefield full of Doomsday clones:

Incarnate_Laser_Eyes_Wide_Beam.png

Edited by Britannic

• Britannic changed the title to Expansion of Incarnate Judgement Slot Abilities

The new judgement power I'd want to see:

Desolation

Creates a large patch of toxic rain that lingers for several moments, acting as a continuous area-denial tool more than an instant death button like the others. Like Blizzard, it would probably be allowed to deal higher total damage than its peers due to having that damage spread out over time and being avoidable if the enemies move outside it. Because it's a rain patch it might or might not have a modest slow effect even in the core version. I would argue that it should not come with the usual avoid/afraid effect that other rain powers do because of its incarnate status and it has to compete with giants like Ion and Pyronic. 

The radial version's secondary effect is up for debate. A -res effect would fit the "acid rain" sort of theme but might be too stronk? Perhaps a hold effect that puts enemies in the puking animation like the Malta Titan gas missiles. 

A Psionic judgement would be nice to have as well but I'm less certain on what its mechanics would be. Maybe a narrow piercing cone with super high damage at the cost of hitting fewer targets, making it basically a single-target judgement?

Edited by FupDup

Closed Beta Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/DptUBzh