Radiation Armor: Slotting, what needs it and what doesn't?

Gone

I'm working on a particularly slot-hungry build and I am not sure about some of the powers Rad Armor has to offer. This is strictly speaking for endgame builds, I'm not asking about pre-set bonus builds that need more help with things like endurance and accuracy. In spite of that, I'm mostly in need of basic enhancement value advice rather than what set goes where.

So here's what I know and what I don't know:

Alpha Barrier:  This needs maximum resist slotting and the remainder goes into endredux and/or globals.  Don't need help on this one.

Gamma Bost:  This takes Heal and Endmod, but I'm not sure I'll need the endmod aspect beyond the unenhanced value.  Is the heal/regen worth slotting or is it superfluous?  If it is important to slot heals here, what's the minimum to get by on?  Is it okay to just leave this power at one slot and stick something like miracle+rec in it?

Proton Armor:  Same as Alpha Barrier, resist slotting, endredux and globals.  Don't need help on this one.

Fallout Shelter:  Same as Alpha Barrier, resist slotting, endredux and globals.  Don't need help on this one.

Radiation Therapy:  This is another power I'm uncertain of.  I am inclined to just put two Touch of the Nictus here with Acc/Heal/Rech priority, but does this need more and varied slots? This feels in play a lot like the Dark Armor heal and doesn't require a lot of help to get strong returns on.  What do you think?  More than two slots necessary?

Beta Decay:  This just needs one Hami Enzyme Exposure for saving slots, don't think I need help on this one but if you've got a better idea on it speak up please, I'll take any advice!

Particle Shielding:  I like this power a lot and I am inclined to six slot it with Preventive Medicine, is that sub-optimal?  I feel like this power covers up any defensive/resist gap easily and is probably worth the slots.

Ground Zero:  I like this power a lot, but every time I go to slot it I want to shove it full of a damage set like Oblit or Armageddon or whatever gets the recharge and damage up to maximum levels. Am I using this wrong?  Should I be slotting heals in it or something?

Meltdown:  Is this skippable on a brute?  I am inclined to skip it, as I don't need the resists and since it can't be perma'd the damage bonus doesn't seem like enough to go on.  Do you take this power?

Any advice is appreciated.  If I can go ahead with the slotting I mentioned for each power let me know, and please tell me where I've made mistakes!

I'd be inclined to put some EndMod in Gamma Boost; it's like having a second Stamina, which helps with a toggle-heavy build.

Beta Decay drops some worthwhile debuffs in my opinion, which increase your team sustain. -5.625% ToHit for 1s and -11.25% Base Defense for 1s, every second can be increased to about 10% and 20% if you are so inclined. Maybe not an AV-killer, but for hammering through mobs and protecting your team I think it's worthy if there is room.

I've skipped Meltdown; I just don't see the need for it as the bonuses aren't really that exciting.

Ground Zero I have three heals in and it's a team-saver, in my opinion. It's not a huge heal, but it's enough to prevent a wipe. If you have two slots free, putting three heals in this is a noble endeavour.

Particle Shielding is quietly one of the best powers in the set, in my opinion, but its base is so strong I'm not sure how high I'd slot it.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Thanks for the response!

I just can't put endmods into Gamma Boost.  I'm level 38 currently and using one of the most endurance-heavy primaries there are (stone melee) and my end bar doesn't move unless I've been chain attacking for a minute straight, and then it's topped off by radiation therapy or particle shielding, whichever happens to be up if necessary.  Rad is really good for end.  Also, my Alpha will be endmod so that's going there anyhow!

With the Hami there will be an SO-worth added to both Beta Decay debuffs, as well as an endredux, which is as good as three slotting it.

I think you're right, meltdown just can't make the cut!

I'm not sure I'm using Ground Zero properly compared to your use.  I use it as AoE damage that can top people off, but if I were a tank I think my mindset would probably be different.  I'll put more thought into it, it is one of the very interesting and different powers so is worth taking a second look at for its secondary attributes.

I've taken your advice and dialed back the Particle Shielding slotting a little, down to four instead of six, that gets me where I need to be and frees up two very needed slots.  That's a big help!

That's interesting about endurance... maybe I'm on endurance overkill a bit. I am running a *lot* of toggles, though.

There's no "proper" way to use Ground Zero, but it's nice being able to heal your teammates when things get rough. If your team pulls two groups of mobs, being able to leap from one to another and heal your teammates really helps and it helps masterminds with squishy pets as well. The AoE damage is an added bonus for me. I've always preferred hybrid playstyles, though.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas