Do some SF's and TF's need a merit boost?

11 hours ago, Nightmarer said:

Merits are secondary, for merits, Tinpex can be sped daily as well as ITF all three can be completed in less than an hour for 106 merits,

Don't forget Hamidon.  Everlasting fights Hamidon multiple times per day and does it twice each time.  Two back-to-back defeats will net you 120 merits in about 15 minutes.  You would then need to switch to another character if you want the 120 again on the same day.

• Like 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

8 hours ago, Ironblade said:

Don't forget Hamidon.  Everlasting fights Hamidon multiple times per day and does it twice each time.  Two back-to-back defeats will net you 120 merits in about 15 minutes.  You would then need to switch to another character if you want the 120 again on the same day.

Exactly, plenty of merits around. The adjustment lower lvl TFs need is to make them fun so hopefully ppl will find doing them more attractive than sitting idle at the door on a fire farm