Build Critique? - BA/BA (Battle Axe/Bio Armor)

Latex

I have a character I love Roleplaying but I really dislike her build, I'm hoping to fit her story into something else, and that something else is Battle Axe alongside Bio Armor.

I'm not quite sure but this build looks like it can pump with Crit + Buildup making almost every attack hit for over 1,000 damage. I found it surprisingly difficult to cap (45%) DEF so I leant more into having Parasitic Aura become absurdly overpowered with 10 targets totalling a Regen rate of 136HP/s.

Placed procs into Axe Cyclone in an attempt to boost it's damage substantially, however, I'm not sure whether to put -RES proc in it or +Rech (Force Feedback), from my knowledge there's nowhere else I can put the -RES proc while maintaining high DEF, it's been a tricky build but I'm learning.

With the goal in mind of keeping DEF and DMG high are there any ways I could improve on this build? 
Would Critical Strikes IO fit better elsewhere? Currently in Swoop.
Can I squeeze more DEF out of the build to cover the Ranged DEF positional weakness?
Are power choices good, is there anything skippable or something I've missed?

MidsReborn_0hiDMviwv2.png

Got Axed - Scrapper (Battle Axe - Bio Armor).mbd

After playing some on the Beta Server I decided to swap;

The last Superior Blistering Cold for a Force Feedback
Removed the Snipe for Water Spout with a FF, -RES procs and Knockback to Knockdown (Could work really nice?)
Removed Force Feedback from Axe Cyclone and put in -RES
Added one slot to Inexhaustible and put Panacea proc in it, build seems to have some end issues if cooldowns aren't up.

Was soloing 4/8 Council with some struggles (new Council mobs are quite a challenge now!) 

• 1 month later

I put the crit proc in gash so you can use it FOR swoop, but also a VERY big thing, is that without a kb-kd in swoop, it's knockup is far too much, and it'll waste your crit proc because the enemy will be too high/far away for a second or too meaning you won't get a 2nd attack in during the crit bonus duration.

Edited by WindDemon21