Cool Ideas to Change Thug MM

SaxyGuitar

So I was talking with people on the discord and we realized that Thug is the only MM primary that can't heal its self in some way. One backwards idea on a way to help with this, is give the Bruiser a small AoE 1-2 mag taunt that last a couple of secs on attack. Something small enough to pull things off other thugs but not fight with a tank. Then maybe give him a small dull pain or a heal. But the taunt might be enough, it'd be hard to tell with out testing.

And can Enforcers leadership work on everyone on the team. There dmg is clearly balances around having two Assaults, and Tactics otherwise you'd think their overall dps would be higher. Then maneuvers you loose to many slots if you enhance the def, so its really just 10% defense from the two. It also wouldnt be the 1st mm pet that can buff other people. Or if it just worked on all pets on the team/league kinda like how my Enforcers can buff other peoples thugs. That would be cool too! Yeah I understand this one might be a push but I wanted to ask.

I'm curious if anyone else has thought of interesting or small changes you could do to the Thug Primary. Free free to list them here!

I do NOT want a taunt on my Bruiser.

1) That would instantly kill any Tankermind build that uses Thugs as a primary, as the idea of a Tankermind is to direct all damage to the Mastermind and split it with bodyguard mode.

2) The Bruiser would interfere with tanking. If a party tank is trying to reposition enemies, then the Bruiser could taunt off the tank and cause team friction. If the tank in your party is good, then having your Bruiser taunt enemies and take unnecessary damage themselves would only lower the Mastermind's contributions to fight as they would possibly need to constantly resummon or heal the Bruiser.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Bonkleberry said:

The Bruiser would interfere with tanking. If a party tank is trying to reposition enemies, then the Bruiser could taunt off the tank and cause team friction.

I agree this would be an issue. I might have a miss understanding on how taunt works in the game. If the Bruiser has a 1 mag taunt on attack, does that out do someone with a 3 mag on attack/aura, or someone that can do a higher mag taunt on repeat before the last ones duration ends?