Tutorials for Beginners/Returning Players

AgentSR71

Hey Everyone. I was wondering if it would be accepted to start creating guides, tutorials, and help videos/forum posts for people to look to for help. I've got background with the mechanics of the game and such, so I was thinking of putting that to use. Are people interested in that kind of thing happening? I am more than willing to start putting this kind of thing together and making it a team project. This is a community of Superheroes, so lets make this the strongest we've ever been!

I've suggested a few categories to start with on the forums.

I imagine they're not looking to do anything so concrete until a permanent server is established. But I would say feel free to add to this thread so people will not be left out in the dark :)

I just went and tried to copy my original Combat Handbook into the new forum, and I got the following:

2HwW7kQ.png

That's not good. I don't think there'll be much point to guides if they have to be that short. Mine was well over twice that long, and it'd be a pain to break it up into pieces.

I'm out.

These forum need fixing before we start making guide.  Dunno if this happens to everyone or it's just me but when I type a post it the line just keeps going to the right on and on and on and on and on etc. I looks like one long line in my post windows even though once posted it looks fine wYGm8fH.png