New (old) kid on the block.

Shy Punk

So, I return after a long time. Haven't played seriously since like.. 2010 and I'm looking to get back into the RP Scene.

Atlas Park can be a little hectic at times.. Is Pocket D a good place to find some action?

On a side note, I'm super stoked to be back in Paragon City.

I love this game.  😄

• Like 1

Welcome home, Shy Punk.

As you're probably guessing by the traffic on the forum, the Roleplaying forum itself isn't as active as I would have expected, based on the original game forums.  Don't get discouraged.    Many people organize, post events, etc,  in discords-  City of Roleplay is one of the most active I've found.   There's listings of RP supergroups, events, and players seeking connections.

Although I find activity under atlas park and Pocket D, on the discord you'll often find almost-daily announcements for various events- often DJ's at specific supergroup bases/ player nightclubs.   (If you're not familiar with the base codes, you can now enter a person's supergroup base with the appropriate base code, leading many people to build locations that others can use for roleplay- from nightclubs to city blocks to orbital battlestations to a nice zen garden.   

There is also an IC supergroup recruitment faire within a month (IIRC) that can help with introductions to many great roleplaying factions.   Keep an eye out for more on that.

• Like 1