Minimal Graphics for team stealth powers

I'd love to have Minimal FX options for group stealth powers.

I'm thinking here of Shadow Fall, Steamy Mist and Arctic Fog, and worst of all, Fade in Controller's Darkness Affinity.

The costume creator's a huge part of the game, and I'm not fond of abilities that make it hard to see your teammates in all their glory.

I run with a group who do all-Defender and all-Corrupter Task Forces, and we're guaranteed to have at least two stealth auras running, making everyone hard to make out and showing bad clipping bugs like seeing your belt through your jacket.

Fade is the worst though - its a mechanically awesome power, but I find myself not using it because of the cosmetic effects of making everyone almost completely invisible.

Cold Domination shields got the minimal effect options. These powers could use it too!

• Like 2

I would extend this to minimal FX options for all stealth powers. I can't tell you how many times I've thought about making an Energy Aura character, then abandoned the idea when I remembered Energy Cloak exists.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MonteCarla said:

Fade is the worst though

😭

(But yeah, I would love the ability to turn off transparency effects for my characters. I find the semi-transparent models to look incredibly janky most of the time and would appreciate any way to minimize that effect.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1