Character Email Surprise

Etched

I was runnin my Defender with my wife this afternoon when A box appears on my screen sayin I have received a Character email. (I was hopin it was the merits and emp merits to fix my Blaster that got gutted last Monday).

I've bought a Winter Pack or two so I know all about character emails. I just thought it was strange that I get one in the middle of an arc mish.

I know there are new rewards being handed out for team stuff but I thought that was for team tf/sf stuff.Screenshot2024-02-21195029.png.b9b1837822659198579dad2abf42c5e5.png

The arc I am currently runnin is Coleen Nelson - A Path Into Darkness.

Anyone think that have an idea, cause I don't.

@Etched

• Game Master

Did you report some stuff missing in the recent database kerfuffle? The admins are emailing stuff to players to restore or to rebuy things that went missing I don't know the details, or who is getting what, I just know things are being sent out

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, GM Crumpet said:

Did you report some stuff missing in the recent database kerfuffle? The admins are emailing stuff to players to restore or to rebuy things that went missing I don't know the details, or who is getting what, I just know things are being sent out

I did, I also got an message from  GM Arcanum explainin. Thank you all for helpin put my toon back to normal.

@Etched

• Thumbs Up 1