Multiple problems with new team composition badges with Strike Forces

BillyMailman

My usual group decided to run a Mortimer Kal today with the necessary toons for the Variety Act badge. We had three Ranged Damage toons (Blaster, Blaster, Corruptor), a Tank toon (Tanker), a Control toon (Dominator), a Support toon (Defender), and a Widow, which covers Melee Damage, but also gives a second Control and a fourth Ranged Damage. After everyone piled in, the Diversity icon thing didn't show up.

We swapped the Corruptor for a Scrapper, and that time the icon came up and everything worked.

After running that, and getting the badge, we figured we'd run an all-Blaster run to get the Mirror Image badge. Once four Blasters entered the mission, the icon popped up. Once the fifth entered, it went away. We then tried:

• Four blasters and a scrapper. The icon popped up once the four blasters entered, and cleared once the scrapper entered.
  • All scrappers. The icon appeared once the fourth entered, cleared once the fifth did.
  • All scrappers, but a Silver Mantis. Same behaviour.
  • All scrappers, but a Citadel. This time, the icon didn't pop up when the fourth entered, but once the last scrapper entered, the icon finally popped up.

So, it looks like only some TFs/SFs have the bug, or else it only happens sometimes. I know other people have been running into this, but I didn't see a post on the forums yet, and figured I'd at least document all the testing we did.

Pinnacle refugee. Powers and math guy.