MoTPN popmenu

Oklahoman

Does anyone have - and would be willing to share - a popmenu for Master of TPN? My search-fu on this topic is not strong.

This is still a work in progress, but where's what I came up with so far in case anyone wants it or wants to give feedback:

Spoiler

Menu TPN-Vayne
{
    Title "Recruiting 12-24 people"
        divider
        Option "Fair and Balanced Badge" "lfg Let's cancel MAELSTROM! TPN iTrial badge run forming in Ouro for Level 50+. Have your people call my people. (Fair and Balanced badge run)$$b Forming TPN iTrial badge run, must be level 50, pst. (Fair and Balanced badge run)"
        Option "News Flash Badge" "lfg Let's cancel MAELSTROM! TPN iTrial badge run forming in Ouro for Level 50+. Have your people call my people. (News Flash badge run)$$b Forming TPN iTrial badge run, must be level 50, pst. (News Flash badge run)"
        divider
        Option "Full (Twitch)" "lfg TPN iTrial is full! Shame you missed out. LIVE @ twitch.tv/oklahomancoh$$b TPN is full right now, but who knows? Someone may drop. Can't imagine why, but it happens."
        Option "Full" "lfg TPN iTrial is full! Shame you missed out.$$b TPN is full right now, but who knows? Someone may drop. Can't imagine why, but it happens."
        Option "Full (Broadcast)" "b TPN is full right now, but who knows? Someone may drop. Can't imagine why, but it happens."
    Title "Pre-game"
        divider
        Menu "Fair and Balanced"
        {
            Title "Fair and Balanced"
                divider
                Option "Outside Team" "league I need 1 tank + 4 others with MEZ or SINGLE TARGET HIGH DPS to STAY OUTSIDE most of the trial to take out Telepathists and entertain Maelstrom. Any takers?"
                //Move these people to Team 1
                Option "1 sec" "league Give me a second to talk strategy with Team 1."
                Option "TEAM Teleport" "team Set Prompt Team Teleport to 'Enabled' (Options -> General -> Team Options -> Prompt Team Teleport)"
                Option "TEAM Tasks 1" "team AFTER THE FIRST BUILDING -  STAY OUTSIDE and take out TELEPATHISTS. Don't accept TPs and don't harm the CITIZENS!"
                Option "TEAM Tasks 2" "team TANK - your job is to keep MAELSTROM taunted and pulled after our SECOND run in with him."
                divider
                Option "Instructions" "league Most of team 1 is going to stay outdoors this run to control the Telepathists and Maelstrom. The rest of us do our normal thing as quick as we can."
        }
        Menu "News Flash"
        {
            Title "News Flash"
                divider
                Option "Incan" "league SLOT INCANDESCENCE in DESTINY if you can, and use it if you are first to HD in the buildings."
                Option "Instructions" "league SPEED is the name of the game here! We're going for the NEWS FLASH badge!$$league STICK TOGETHER THE WHOLE TRIAL!"
        }
        divider
        Option "Badges" "league **THIS IS A BADGE RUN!** - Please follow chat so we can get as many badges as we can."
        Option "No AoE" "league WHILE OUTSIDE do not use AoE, pets, or damaging auras! Avoid taking out a CAMERA! (The cameras love me!)"
    Title "Outside"
        divider
        Option "No AoE" "league NO AOE, PETS, OR DAMAGING AURAS! Avoid CAMERAs and take out IDF!"
    Title "Maelstrom Inside"
        divider
        Option "Attack INSIDE" "league TAKE OUT DOLLAR STORE JUSTIN BIEBER!"
    Title "Maelstrom Outside"
        divider
        Option "Attack OUTSIDE" "league TAKE OUT MAELSTROM! ALL PETS AND ATTACKS ARE OK NOW!$$league IF YOU GET A TARGET ON YOUR HEAD, BREAK LINE OF SIGHT QUICKLY!"
    Title "Buildings"
        divider
        //The pattern seems to be Main Building first, then rotates TPN Today, Main Building, VisualCorp
        Option "Go Main" "league MAIN BUILDING! [-1321.2 -12.0 -1837.7]"
        Option "Go TPN Today" "league TPN TODAY BUILDING! [-1717.2 -28.0 -1686.1]"
        Option "Go VisualCorp" "league VISUALCORP BUILDING! [-1167.5 -27.1 -1988.0]"
        Divider
        option "TEAM Stay Outside" "team STAY OUTSIDE! Attack TELEPATHISTS and pull MAELSTROM, don't harm CITIZENS! NO AOE, PETS, OR DAMAGING AURAS! Don't accept TPs!"
        Divider
        Option "Pull" "league Pull IDF to the center of the room, then take out Technicians. Heal/Buff HD if you can!"
        Option "Hold" "league DO NOT ACTIVATE TERMINALS UNTIL I SAY GO! Shout the terminal you are covering."
}

Also, I have this popmenu bound to my "C" key to do the terminals countdown:

Spoiler

Menu "Countdown-TPN"
    {
    Title "Countdown TPN"
        Option "&League" "e whistle$$league ACTIVATE TERMINALS IN..."
        divider
        Option "----&5" "e score5$$league ----5"
        Option "---&4" "e score4$$league ---4"
        Option "--&3" "e score3$$league --3"
        Option "-&2" "e score2$$league -2"
        Option "&1" "e wavefist$$league 1$$league GO!!! GO!!! GO!!!"
    }

UPDATE: I realize I'm just talking to myself in this thread right now, but just in case anyone references this in the future here's what I have found works for me.

RECRUITING

You can get all of the badges for this in one run, but what I have found (so far) is that it's easier to focus on getting either Fair & Balanced or News Flash. So, I do 1 run for each of those badges. I run Fair & Balanced first because you might happen to get News Flash anyway.

For Fair & Balanced, I initially put everyone into 4 teams - myself as the only one in Team 1 and everyone else in Teams 2-4. I then ask for 1 tank + 3-4 others with high DPS, single target attacks or mez. I move all of these volunteers over to Team 1 with me, and fill out the rest of Team 1 with players who can act as a backup for the outside team in the event this starts to go sideways. I ask for volunteers for this team, rather than assigning it, in the hopes they will be more committed to doing the work. The first time I assigned these tasks half the people didn't do their assigned job and we failed. With volunteers, we've been successful.

Having them all on Team 1 lets there be a communication channel that's open just to them, without cluttering league chat.

LEADING

I have Incan slotted in Destiny for this trial. I try to make it into the room with HD first and then incan the league there. Others are faster than I am and sometimes get there first, which is fine.

Despite asking people to heal HD, I have found I'm basically the one who needs to keep an eye on that. Often when you first get to HD you'll see some NPCs attacking it, so I focus on clearing them out and using heal for HD.

I'm told that there was a change and there is not a big benefit now to activating all terminals at the same time. I haven't researched that, so for now I continue to do it the old fashioned way. My second popmenu above is used for the countdown so all the terminals get activated at the same time. I count down from 5 the first 2-3 rooms, but then once everyone has the hang of it I just countdown from 3. If you have it bound to a key like I do (in my case "c") you can hit c-l, then c-5, c-4, c-3, c-2, c-1 to do the countdown.

I call for Lore Pets in the final battle with Maelstrom. Some people use them early so you may want to say something about that at the start if it matters to you.

RESOURCES

I found this old thread to be helpful in getting familiar with leading the trial. I was especially confused where which building was, and where to go once inside. The maps there helped a lot.

Hopefully all of that helps someone on down the road.

YET ANOTHER UPDATE: This is important! I am told the required theme music for this trial can be found here:

Edited by Oklahoman
Updated popmenu based on latest results
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Oklahoman said:

This is still a work in progress, but where's what I came up with so far in case anyone wants it or wants to give feedback:

Reveal hidden contents

Menu TPN-Vayne
{
    Title "Recruiting 12-24 people"
        divider
        Option "TPN" "lfg Let's cancel MAELSTROM! TPN iTrial badge run forming in Ouro for Level 50+. Have your people call my people.$$b Forming TPN iTrial badge run, must be level 50, pst."
        Option "Full" "lfg TPN iTrial is full! Shame you missed out.$$b TPN is full."
    Title "Pre-game"
        divider
        Option "Roles" "league LISTEN UP - We need a few key roles assigned for this one."
        Option "Telepathists" "league First, I need 3-4 people for the TELEPATHISTS TEAM to stay outside and take out Telepathists after the first building. Any takers?"
        Option "Maelstrom" "league Next, I need 3-4 people for the MAELSTROM TEAM to stay outside and attack keep attacking Maelstrom after his second appearance. Who wants that?"
        Option "Terminals" "league Next, I need 4 people for the TERMINALS TEAM to activate terminals when I say GO. Who's up for that?"
        Option "Healer" "league Lastly, I need a HEALER to focus on healing HD and keeping his hp above 80. Who wants that?"
        divider
        Option "Badges" "league **THIS IS A BADGE RUN!** - Please follow chat so we can get as many badges as we can."
        Option "No AoE" "league WHILE OUTSIDE do not use AoE, Pets, or damaging auras! We don't want to accidentally take out a CAMERA!"
        Option "TELE TEAM" "league TELEPATHISTS TEAM will be staying outside to take out Telepathists after the first building! Don't harm the CITIZENS! Ignore Team Teleports!"
        divider
        Option "TERM TEAM" "league TERMINALS TEAM are the only ones who will activate TERMINALS! We want all the terminals to be activated at the same time. WATCH CHAT!"
        Option "MAEL TEAM" "league MAELSTROM TEAM - At some point I will ask you to STAY OUTSIDE and keep attacking MAELSTROM until he runs away. WATCH CHAT! DO NOT ACCEPT Team Teleports during this phase!"
        Option "Heal HD" "league HEALER! Keep an eye on HDs health inside the buildings and heal/buff as needed!"
    Title "Outside"
        divider
        Option "No AoE" "league NO AOE, PETS, OR DAMAGING AURAS! Avoid CAMERAs and take out IDF!"
    Title "Maelstrom Inside"
        divider
        Option "Attack" "league TAKE OUT DOLLAR STORE JUSTIN BIEBER!"
//        Option "TODO" "league TEAM 2 - PULL MOBS FROM TERMINALS AND ACTIVATE THEM!"
        Option "TELE TEAM" "league TELEPATHISTS TEAM - STAY OUTSIDE for the rest of the trial and keep taking out Telepathists! DO NOT ACCEPT Team Teleports!"
    Title "Maelstrom Outside"
        divider
        Option "Attack" "league TAKE OUT MAELSTROM! ALL PETS AND ATTACKS ARE OK NOW!$$league IF YOU GET A TARGET ON YOUR HEAD, BREAK LINE OF SIGHT QUICKLY!"
        Option "Maelstrom" "league MAELSTROM TEAM - STAY OUTSIDE and attack MAELSTROM - NO AOE, PETS, OR DAMAGING AURAS! Do NOT accept Team Teleports until Maelstrom flees!"
    Title "Buildings"
        divider
        Option "Go Main" "league MAIN BUILDING! [-1321.2 -12.0 -1837.7]"
        Option "Go TPN Today" "league TPN TODAY BUILDING! [-1717.2 -28.0 -1686.1]"
        Option "Go VisualCorp" "league VISUALCORP BUILDING! [-1167.5 -27.1 -1988.0]"
        Divider
        Option "Pull" "league Pull IDF to the center of the room, then take out technicians."
        Option "Hold" "league TERMINALS TEAM - HOLD TO ACTIVATE TERMINALS UNTIL I SAY GO!"
}

Also, I have this popmenu bound to my "C" key to do the terminals countdown:

Reveal hidden contents

Menu "Countdown-TPN"
    {
    Title "Countdown TPN"
        Option "&League" "e whistle$$league ACTIVATE TERMINALS IN..."
        divider
        Option "----&5" "e score5$$league ----5"
        Option "---&4" "e score4$$league ---4"
        Option "--&3" "e score3$$league --3"
        Option "-&2" "e score2$$league -2"
        Option "&1" "e wavefist$$league 1$$league GO!!! GO!!! GO!!!"
    }

Like I say, will probably continue tweaking it as I run it more, but that's my starting point. Any feedback is welcome.

With your permission. Could I incorporate these into my LFG popmenu?

9 minutes ago, KaizenSoze said:

With your permission. Could I incorporate these into my LFG popmenu?

Sure, no problem.

• Thumbs Up 1